The basic functions of the of Women Affairs activities are as follows:
- Promoting the general welfare of Women and enhancing their ability to realize their full potentials in various fields of human endeavours.
- Providing an enabling environment that will ensure the maximum and holistic development of the potentials of Women towards national development and nation building.
- Promoting a multi-sectoral programme synergy for the realization and enhancement of the survival, development, protection and participation rights of Women in Bahrain.
- Taking steps that support the elimination of all social culture practices that discriminates against or are detrimental to the overall development of Women and girls.
- Ensuring the integration of Women in national processes and promoting the mainstreaming of gender on all issues of national importance.
- Supporting the work of relevant non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and civil society organizations (CSOs) working for the realization of Women and Children’s right.
- Collection, collation, analysis, storage and dissemination of data research related to Women Affairs.
- Formulates and updates various policies and implementation of strategies for the development of various categories.
If you see yourself interested on this issue and would like to be an active member in this Community, then please contact our Secretory on the following email: email@example.com with details about yourself or short CV in order to be contacted on the nearest possible date.