- Contributes to your personal professional growth.
- Provides regular opportunities to meet fellow professionals and exchange expertise, knowledge and improvement networking with colleagues in the management field.
- Is your opportunity for participation in programs, seminars, conferences and symposia organized by BMS and affiliated societies in Bahrain or elsewhere.
- Is an opportunity to maintain your professional edge, thus lead to innovation and creativity in the management field.
- Gives you the privilege for special discount in related international publications and societies.
- Provides you with a special discount in participation at conferences that is organized by BMS and affiliated societies in Bahrain of elsewhere.
- Is your opportunity to contribute towards the development of Bahrain.
BMS offers three types of membership plans:
Admission: BD 10
An active member shall be:
- Not less than twenty years of age
- A graduate with academic qualifications not less than university degree in Management Science.
- A practitioner in management and administration
- with not less than five years of experience in the field.
- A contributor by way of studies and research in the field of Management Science.
Annual subscription: BD 25
- Open to persons residing in Bahrain and who meet the active membership criteria.